Get more value connecting through our eco-supply chain™
- There’s plenty of quality plastics recycling vendors and brokers out there to choose from that provide plastics recycling services at competitive rates.
- But if you want to add value beyond bottom line price per pound, and gain top line growth and corporate brand value, our eco-supply chain™ can be your best resource.
- gearedforGREEN eco-supply chain™ connect plastic scrap generators direct to Recyclers & Resin Compounders, eco Packaging & Sustainability providers, Manufacturers, Retail & Distribution, and Corporate Strategy and Eco Brand Marketing partners, all working connected, collaboratively, and transparently, all rowing in the same direction towards your common goal, to enhance your recycling & sustainability initiatives
- “Going direct” in our eco-supply chain™ means you’ll connect with industry leading end user recyclers, bringing you financial security, professionalism and integrity, close loop opportunity, competitive market pricing and continuity in changing markets.
- gearedforGREEN™ eco-supply chain™ specializes in recycling a variety of plastic scrap materials including HDPE, HMWPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, PS, PET, PVC, and ABS, ASA, Nylon, Acrylic, Polycarbonate and others
- We accept both Post-Industrial and Post-Consumer plastics including bottles, film, sheet, bags, purge, parts, regrind, pellets, and certain mixed contaminated plastics too.
- Plastic scrap materials recycled in our gearedforGREEN eco-supply chain™ are converted back into new recycled plastic resins and into new sustainably made plastic products, including gearedforGREEN™ products.