Get more value connecting through our eco-supply chain™
- Part of the challenge to increase plastic recycling rates is supply chain driven. GearedforGreen helps clients and supply chain partners get “more strategic” about their plastic recycling initiatives, digging out value through the supply chain.
- Today most plastic scrap materials are sold from a supplier to user, or broker to customer on a one to one “price per pound” basis, without strategy how to improve value creation through the supply chain.
- We connect plastic waste generators with collectors, processors, & manufacturers in our eco supply chain to transform plastic scrap into sustainable raw materials and into new sustainable plastic products.
- We leverage sustainability up & down the supply chain to help clients create partnerships, reduce cost, increase revenue, create broader longer term markets, competitive differentiation, and more valuable purposeful brands.
Who we are. What we do
- GearedforGreen is a sustainability firm specializing in plastics, recycling & sustainability. We are not a broker or processor. We work for you! We become your advantage. We utilize and create circular eco supply chains to help plastic manufacturers, public & private recyclers, and industry generating plastic waste, to operate more sustainably, strategically, and profitably from inside-out.
- In 2016 our GearedforGreen eco supply chain recycled more than 800 million pounds of plastic scrap materials, turned into new recycled resins and new sustainable products.
- By connecting in our eco supply chain our clients don’t limit themselves to working one on one… they connect with the supply chain to build stronger more transparent circular partnerships direct with processors, recyclers, sustainability and supply chain experts, social enterprises, product & packaging manufacturers, and more.
- Today GearedforGreen is one of the largest recyclers of plastic waste in North America.
GearedforGreen eco supply chain™ becomes your advantage
- GfG works for you. We take the time to learn your business, your goals, your customers, and your supply chain. We identify ways to add and maximize value. We help our clients establish social, economic & environmental goals.
- We connect an eco supply chain to help achieve stronger results. We identify strategic markets and partnerships.
- We implement zero plastic waste, toll reuse, closed loop, and end of use programs.
- We create social partnerships, helping plastics manufacturers use ocean and beach collected plastics back into their products.
We help recycle Industrial & Commercial Plastic Waste
- We recycle a variety of industrial & commercial plastic scrap materials in many forms and conditions, including HDPE, HMWPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, PS, PET, PVC, and ABS, ASA, Nylon, Acrylic, Polycarbonate and others.
- Our clients are manufacturers specializing in Injection Mold, Compression Mold, Rotational Mold, Blow Mold, Film, Sheet, Pipe, Profile, Thermoform, and Extrusion.
We help recycle Consumer Plastic Waste
- We work with municipal entities, county and private recyclable collectors, and organizations in almost every industry generating plastic waste, connecting them with recyclers, processors, and manufacturers in our eco supply chain. We create stronger collaborative transparent end use markets for consumer plastic waste.
- We connect plastic manufacturers with local recyclers in our supply chain to develop end of use re-collection, re-purpose, & recycling programs to take responsibility for products after use in the market.
- We develop County Closed Loop programs helping County & Municipal recycling centers increase value and quantity of plastics they collect, by closing the loop and becoming their own customer of products made from plastics they collect.
- We help recycle consumer plastics of all kinds, in many forms and conditions including HDPE, HMWPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, PS, PET, PVC, 1-7, 3-7, MRP, Grocery Bag, Stretch Wrap, A & B Grade Films & Bag, and more.