We bring a circular approach to sustainability for businesses and industry, helping them make, market and sell plastic products more sustainably, and leverage their sustainability in the market by connecting in our eco-supply chain™. We surround our clients with 360 degrees of sustainability including plastic recycling - sustainable raw materials - eco packaging - sustainable manufacturing - retail sales support - end of use recycling - and connect internal sustainability efforts with corporate strategy and eco brand marketing & communications, to leverage their sustainability in the market. Together we focus on our clients environmental and economic sustainability.
- They say a tree’s rings tell nearly everything about its history, longevity, and even climate change endured during the tree’s life. We see things similarly when we look under the polymer layer and packaging of the myriad of plastic products produced today, to learn about a company’s corporate culture, brand purpose and commitment to recycling & sustainability.
- Successful businesses today understand that sustainability isn’t a “buzz word” anymore. It isn’t something on your wish list for the future, something to dabble in to mention on your sustainability score card. Businesses without a comprehensive smart sustainability & recycling initiative will not remain cost competitive, will not remain brand competitive, and will not connect competitively with retail customers and consumers.
- Business leaders understand that the smartest sustainability strategies must focus as much on economic sustainability as environmental sustainability, to impact their bottom line, top line, and brand value, while adding innovation, and strengthening relationships with customers.
- This is our expertise. Focusing on 360 degrees of sustainability for our clients. Connecting the dots through our eco-supply chain™ and through our clients own supply chain. GearedforGREEN is an environmental sustainability service provider, concentrating in the plastics manufacturing industry with a focus in plastics & recycling, plastic raw materials, plastic product manufacturing, plastic packaging and eco strategy and brand communications to help plastic product manufacturers succeed greener.
What We Do Specifically
- We make sustainability matter, by focusing on 360 degrees of sustainability, from the core of your product straight to your consumer, to help our clients operate more sustainably and then leverage their sustainability in the market to grow sales, gain competitive advantages and connect stronger with customers and consumers.
- Our eco-supply chain™ of industry leading eco service providers is both circular and connected, working collaboratively and transparently together, all rowing in the same direction, towards our clients goals.
- We recycle plastic waste materials generated in manufacturing and at end-of-use, working with businesses and industry of all kinds andpublic & private recycling facilities nationwide, recycling industrial & consumer plastic waste materials and turning them into new plastic resins and new plastic products.
- We supply manufacturers with certified Recycled & Widespec Plastic Resins matched with engineering and tooling expertise to help manufacturers use recycled resins resourcefully, making products more sustainably and cost efficiently.
- We help companies use more sustainable packaging and help develop packaging reuse programs to keep used packaging out of our landfills.
- We supplysustainable Plastic Products used by businesses in their everyday operations, such as eco shipping pallets, storage and trash containers, recycling bins, and more, and we proudly make gearedforgreen™ corporate branded eco apparel and uniforms made in America from recycled plastic materials.
- We connect your internal sustainability efforts with eco brand marketing, communication and strategy to help communicate and leverage our clients sustainability in the market, with customers, consumers and stake holders.
We do what we do because we are proud of the work and the results we help you achieve
- Our goal is to help plastics manufacturers and our eco-supply chain™ partners to operate more sustainably, profitably, efficiently and more connected. We love what we do and take great pride helping clients and partners succeed greener.
- We love what we do and take great pride helping our clients and partners succeed greener. As a sustainable products manufacturer ourselves, we are excited making products that consumers are proud to purchase.