GearedforGreen is a sustainability company specializing in plastics. We connect circular eco supply chains™ that help USA manufacturers and industry operate more sustainably from inside-out.
Our approach to sustainability is circular. We connect our clients and supply chain partners working transparently to maximize value and sustainability from every part of your supply chain.
- We recycle plastic waste generated by manufacturers and consumers.
- We supply recycled plastic resins & raw materials to help manufacturers make products more sustainably.
- We provide technical expertise and resources to recyclers and processors helping them improve their capabilities & operations.
- We optimize and reuse packaging materials to help companies use less material and reduce carbon footprint.
- We supply sustainable industrial and corporate branded products for companies to use in their own operations.
- We create valuable social partnerships supporting the use of ocean and beach collected plastics and more.
- We implement closed loop, toll reuse, and end of use recycling to help repurpose raw materials back into new products.
- We develop corporate sustainability strategies and provide eco brand marketing and communications to help companies connect internal & external sustainability to leverage their sustainability in the market.
Together with our supply chain partners, we provide 360 degrees of sustainability to help businesses & organizations operate more sustainably from inside-out, to improve top line, bottom line, and brand value.
What we believe, what drives us every day?
"What sets us apart is our relentless pursuit of innovation to help our clients operate as sustainably, efficiently, and profitably as possible. Sustainability and circular supply chain management are evolving quickly. Those that get circular and go green will thrive. We believe that if we limit our efforts to doing the same old things the same way we did yesterday, we are missing tremendous opportunity to innovate and tremendous growth opportunity ahead".